Name:
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Friday, May 26, 2006

Adult ESL Does Occasionally Have Its Advantages, Too...

like drinking beer at our end-of-the-year class party.

FYI, my students did throw me a wonderful party yesterday, complete with TWO cakes (there was apparently some miscommunication about whose responsibility that was), lots of food and even a few presents. They sang to me twice (once for each cake), and practiced writing "Happy Birthday" in their notebooks. A good time was had by all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm....cake.

Hope your A/C is working...my window unit is in and functional, though my apartment still seems to be humid. It'll probably take a couple days to dry out. I turned it off when I came to work so as not to waste energy.

-Daniel

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home