Name:
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Monday, January 08, 2007

I Always Thought We Had a Connection

As teachers, we may not get company credit cards or underground parking or fancy conference rooms or business class travel, but I did discover one tiny little perk on Saturday: free upgrades on coffee at the local Borders. A former student, Megan, who likely just thought that I might still have some say when it came to her current grade point, gave me a medium latte when I had clearly ordered and paid for a small. I knew she wasn't confused by the sizing either, because Mark ordered a small and got a small.

It's not much, but it made my day. Even if she did think that I'd call her senior English teacher and report that Megan deserved a good grade this semester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home