Name:
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Sunday, December 17, 2006

5 Days to Go

It's a fairly typical Sunday night here in our little household. I'm googling "multiple miscarriages" for the millionth time since that nightmarish day in October, Mark is watching "Teen Wolf" (the options are limited without cable). You know, the usual. I'd say that I'm looking forward to the Christmas break that begins in just five days, but truthfully I think I will miss the routine. The logistics of getting together with three extended families in a 24 hour time period are already stressing me out, and I haven't even packed my suitcase yet. I used to love Christmas, but this year is overwhelming me. I guess to be fair, it's been awhile since life has seemed quite right.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anne -- I hate that you're having to google multiple miscarriages. No wonder life doesn't seem quite right. I really wish it were.

And then there's the Teen Wolf, which is clearly not right, but definitely better than Teen Wolf 2.

Can you stop the insanity of three families in 24 hours? Someone could just take Thanksgiving, for goodness sake.

4:16 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

Thanks, KC--actually, it could have been Teen Wolf 2. Our reception is so bad that we couldn't even tell the difference between Michael J. Fox as a typical high schoolers and Michael J. Fox as Teen Wolf.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home