Name:
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Book Recommendation

I'm a little embarrassed to say that I'm finally getting around to reading this because the movie is coming out, but I'm admitting to this because you simply can't miss this book: Running with Scissors by Augusten Burroughs is the funniest book I've read since, well, anything by David Sedaris, and Burroughs has actually been compared to Sedaris in multiple reviews (my personal opinion is that Sedaris is still the superior writer, but then I worship the man). Anyway, Running with Scissors is wacky, outrageous, hilarious and just the right amount of disturbing: the perfect read.

1 Comments:

Blogger LH said...

i too am a sedaris fan.

i need to read the scissors book before the movie comes out.

thanks for the endorsement...

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home