Name:
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Explanation, Sort of

This has been quite a summer. My mom has already started comparing this year to '83, which lives in all of our memories (well, okay, mostly my parents' memories) as A Really Bad Year. The latest development in our own personal Series of Unfortunate Events was the death of my grandpa on Friday night. It was not unexpected, but that doesn't make it a whole lot easier. I am now grandparent-less, which is a really strange feeling.

Don't give up on my blog. I'll be back when life feels a little funnier.

3 Comments:

Blogger LH said...

Sorry about your grandfather.
I will not stop clicking on TASW.
Sending good thoughts your way,
l

9:43 AM  
Blogger mm said...

My thoughts are with you and your family. I'll keep checking.
Mary

6:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not going anywhere.

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home