Name:
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Two Thumbs Up for Superman

We went to see "Superman Returns" today. Loved it, and it wasn't just because Brandon Routh is from my hometown (wish I could say that I knew him, but I didn't). The plot was typically murky--villain had vague plan for world domination that depended on even vaguer technology--but Superman was more heroic than ever, and I admit that it was worth the price of a ticket to watch him single-handedly pull a luxury liner that was sinking like the Titanic from the depths of the ocean, Lois Lane of course on board.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm impressed that you enjoyed it! It's not really your type of movie. Speaking of movies, when do you want to see A Prairie Home Companion?

-Daniel

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home