Name:
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Friday, June 23, 2006

The New Guest Room

Thanks to my good friend Bruce--and IKEA--our downstairs room that was formally empty sans a ratty hand-me-down couch, is now a passable guest room. After we return from our Ozarkian vacation, it's just three days before the family descends. My biggest stressor--not having enough comfortable space for everyone--can now be checked off my list. While the jury is still out on the bamboo that Bruce advised me to buy, no one will end up sleeping in the living room.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see it!

-Daniel

Maybe I'll move into the room next week.

1:10 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Yep, you and Mark have dibs on the new guest room! I wanted to get it painted, but that unfortunately won't happen before you guys arrive. Next time :)

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home