Name:
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Monday, August 21, 2006

Our State Fair is a Great State Fair

I had this really weird thing happen to me this morning, where I was just about to swallow a mouthful of my vanilla latte, when I had to cough and burp at the exact same time. Amazingly, I managed to do it all, including the swallow, without spitting the hot coffee all over myself and the steering wheel.

In other news, I'm pleased to remark that the Iowa State Fair was as satisfying as always. To quote this year's slogan: "Only at the fair" do you see people gaping at the Largest Ram, all the while indulging in a juicy lamb chop on a stick. It's pretty awesome.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

This year it was Bill Reilly, "Mr. State Fair." He works for public television and has covered the fair for years and years. It was as glorious as ever!

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home