Name:
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

John Krasinski is SO Cute

I always seem to be a little behind the times when it comes to the "now" tv shows; some might say this actually reflects positively on how I choose to spend my free time, but then again they don't necessarily know that I log an appalling number of hours on tmz.com and have been obsessively checking msn.com for news of Dannielynn's biological father (FYI--for those of you who aren't in the know, it is officially Larry Birkhead!). So there is my unapologetic acknowledgement that I am woefully out of step with the small screen--and here is the reason for this post: has anyone else noticed that "The Office" is like the funniest tv show ever? I'm now catching up on it courtesy of Blockbuster, and last night I almost skipped my very expensive Spanish class--the one I signed up for thinking it would be the intellectual stimulation that I needed to live a more fulfilling life--to curl up on the couch and watch the Sexual Harrassment episode for the third time in a week. I haven't been this addicted to anything since, well, I discovered "Sex and the City" about two years ago.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

I heard on the radio that Renee Zellweger is dating John Krasinski.

I have not seen The Office (US or UK), but would like to.

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home