Name:
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I Was Looking For A Reason to Start Waxing Anyway

I was in a hurry at CVS this morning, but found myself delayed in the shaving aisle. The Venus razor that I wanted was somehow locked up on the bar that it was hanging from. I shook it around a little, but it wouldn't come off. Apparently, plastic razors have now been added to the list of "things at the pharmacy that you have to ask a clerk for," along with cold medicine and home pregnancy tests. I had to look for someone to help me, she then had to look for a key--twice (the first one she brought over didn't work)--and then when I held out my basket for her to drop the packaged razor in, she shook her head and said she had to walk it up to the counter with me.

It's all worth it though, because I had been really worried about being attacked with a plastic razor at the CVS. I can rest easy knowing that it will now be much more difficult for people to commit this particular common crime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home