Name:
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Spring Cleaning Continues

Among the treasures found in our computer room this afternoon during a much-needed deep clean:

-a spiral notebook belonging to an 8th grader I taught in 2001
-a filled-out time sheet from the summer of 2005, presumably never submitted
-a check signed, dated (January 2005), and made out to our church for a book we have (and thought we paid for)
-an empty Tone Loc CD case (the CD, I am mortified to say, showed up in my car's CD player last week, apparently re-discovered by my husband)
-more random cords than I could ever identify uses for, scrunched up in various corners

Next up: the shoe closet that I already know contains the misshapen flip-flops that my friend Lindsey's cat chewed up two summers ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home