Name:
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I Am Still A Little Queasy

Just when I was acknowledging that my day was on the road toward a decidedly downward spiral, I found some yummy-looking peanut butter crackers in the back of my desk drawer at school that I had bought during the early part of my pregnancy for emergency snacking. It was kind of like finding a 5 dollar bill in a pair of pants that you haven't worn for a few weeks; what luck! I thought to myself. I ripped open the plastic wrap and, as the first cracker was just inches from my mouth, saw that it was in fact crawling with tiny slugs.

Am I wrong to think that this just shouldn't happen?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am totally disgusted by this and am now queasy along with you. I agree with you that this should just not happen. Ick, ick, ick! Be wary of eating anything else you find in your desk!

Dawn

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ick. How horrible!
Time to buy a new stash of things to put in your desk...

-D

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home